Our client, a major healthcare brand, has a portfolio of brands across 14 different categories covering lifestyle, OTC, health and wellness and skincare. They needed to measure brand awareness and perceptions consistently, providing an understanding of each brand relative to category-specific competitors but in a way that allowed direct comparisons across the entire portfolio.
We designed a flexible, comprehensive brand tracking solution providing:
– A brand health framework allowing us to compare brand health versus the competition in each product category, as well as also across the client’s entire portfolio of brands
– Integrating our key brand metrics allowed a holistic read – covering rational and emotional perceptions for each brand, uncovering core brand strengths and areas for optimisation vs. the wider market
The study answered some key questions:
- How successfully do the brands in our portfolio convert awareness to usage?
- What drives decision making for consumers in different categories and what are the key barriers?
- What are each brands’ strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunity areas?