Research Executive – Financial Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen for established and commercially minded Research Executive, with financial services research experience, to join our fast growing and award-winning agency, to lead, drive and develop projects and accounts and to be fundamental to the business and their continued successes. This is an exciting and challenging role with great scope for development. You will predominantly work in the financial services team and across some of our largest FS accounts. You will be actively involved in managing research projects from start to finish, including direct liaison with clients.
We are a fast growing, service orientated independent insight agency built on the belief that in a world of uncertainty and complexity, success depends on the ability to stay on the pulse of what people think, feel and do. We pride ourselves on innovative research solutions and excellent customer service; have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans.
What you’ll bring
We want individuals who have the confidence to take on new challenges with a positive attitude and can work to deadlines. We want people who can use their initiative, respond to feedback and mostly importantly, want to learn.
- This role would suit somebody with excellent analytical ability and outstanding communication skills both orally and written
- Experience in all areas of Market Research and the ambition to get involved with all aspects of our business is essential
- Is currently managing the full life cycle of a project from writing the questionnaire, scripting, analysis and reporting
- The candidate should be well organised and with initiative
- Excellent client facing ability
- You will be working with a small team of hard working people, so somebody with a can-do attitude and keenness to work is essential
- Given the wide range of duties in this role, career progression opportunities could be diverse for any successful candidate
Skills and qualities:
- Highly-developed organisational, time-management and co-ordination skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
- Pro-active and clear communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
- Strong team-working skills
- Enthusiastic, with a flexible can do attitude to work and a desire to develop and contribute to the company’s success
- You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point. Being able to learn new software is also important.
- A good academic record
- 2-3 years of agency experience would be beneficial
If you think this internship might be for you, what are you waiting for?
Submit your CV and a short introduction telling us why you would love to get into market research below.
What our team members say
“Opinium is a great place to work. I got responsibility early on which has helped me to grow fast in my career, the work is varied and interesting, and the company is very open and ambitious. The best thing about Opinium are the people!”
“The reason I love Opinium is because of the diverse experience and skills of the team. This melting pot of talent ensures the company has a unique learning culture where everyone from interns to Research Directors are learning something new every day.”
“Early on I was given the opportunity to develop a thought leadership report on mental wellbeing, a real passion of mine! The underlying methodology has become a key part of our stakeholder practice area and is making waves across sectors, allowing businesses to accelerate change.”