The Opinium internship programme is a paid, 6 or 12 month programme, that will place you in the heart of London and will offer you the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the Market Research and Insight world. This ranges from supporting weekly fast turnaround consumer research to large strategic projects encompassing multiple research elements, with regular internal training sessions to strengthen your skillset.
We are a fast growing, service orientated independent insight agency built on the belief that in a world of uncertainty and complexity, success depends on the ability to stay on the pulse of what people think, feel and do. We pride ourselves on innovative research solutions and excellent customer service; have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans.
What you’ll bring
We want individuals who have the confidence to take on new challenges with a positive attitude and can work to deadlines. We want people who can use their initiative, respond to feedback and mostly importantly, want to learn.
- Excellent analytical ability and outstanding communication skills
- Has a strong passion for both business and brands
- The candidate should be well organised and with initiative
- A strong interest in all areas of market research and the ambition to get involved with all aspects of our business is essential
- You will be working with a small team of hard-working people, so somebody with a can-do attitude and keenness to work is essential
Skills and qualities:
- Strong team-working skills
- Enthusiastic, with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work
- Highly developed organisational, time-management and co-ordination skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
- Pro-active and clear communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
- Good proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An outstanding academic record
If you think this internship might be for you, what are you waiting for?
Submit your CV and a short introduction telling us why you would love to get into market research below.
What our team members say
“Opinium is a great place to work. I got responsibility early on which has helped me to grow fast in my career, the work is varied and interesting, and the company is very open and ambitious. The best thing about Opinium are the people!”
“The reason I love Opinium is because of the diverse experience and skills of the team. This melting pot of talent ensures the company has a unique learning culture where everyone from interns to Research Directors are learning something new every day.”
“Early on I was given the opportunity to develop a thought leadership report on mental wellbeing, a real passion of mine! The underlying methodology has become a key part of our stakeholder practice area and is making waves across sectors, allowing businesses to accelerate change.”