The best place to work in market research
You know you’ve created an amazing work environment that puts its people first, shares its success with them and goes above and beyond to help employees develop, grow and thrive…
But you won it last year, so surely not again. Then Susan Calman from Strictly shouts it loud and clear… “this year’s winner is Opinium Research!”†
That’s us by the way. Pretty chuffed.†
Building a great place to work should be the goal of every business. Hygiene factors obviously include a clean, safe workplace, attractive pay, etc. but these are all standard right?
- we think we should work for the agency we’ve always wanted to work for, which is why our people have designed how we work and what we stand for
- we think we should do exciting work, thanks to our clients, this one is easy
- we think work should be a way of developing you as a person, as well as your skills as a researcher
- we think we should share our success with our people – we’ve awarded 25% equity to employees and eventually, 50% of our business will be owned by them
- we think work should be inspiring which is why our agency works pro-bono and at reduced rates with multiple charities and we promote volunteering
- we think work should be fun which is why our social committee never rests
And because of all of this, we know our clients get the best out of our people.