Events: Report Launch
Britain’s future in Europe
The report launch event will take the form of a panel discussion about Britain?s future role in the EU. The event, organised in association with City of London Corporation, will take place at the prestigious Guildhall in London. The results of in-depth research into opinions and attitudes of stakeholders and citizens in the UK and a selection of key EU Member States will be presented ahead of the debate.
Read the full report here.
The debate, chaired by Toby Helm, Political Editor at The Observer newspaper, our polling partners, will feature a high-level panel of speakers from the political and business world.
- Welcome: Doug Barrow, Deputy Chairman, City of London Corporation
- Findings presentation: James Endersby and Adam Drummond, Opinium Research
- Chair: Toby Helm, Political Editor, The Observer
- Professor Tim Congdon CBE, Economics Spokesperson, UK Independence Party
- Timothy Kirkhope MEP, Deputy Chairman, European Conservatives and Reformists
- Katja Hall, Chief Policy Director, Confederation of British Industry
- Dr. Richard Corbett, Labour MEP candidate, Adviser at the Cabinet of the European Council President
The report will be available on our website after the event.
Cambre Associates, based in Brussels, have put together this interesting video of interviews with MEPs at the European Parliament: